Forums

Help › Forums

Re: sites not working

Thu, Nov 17 2022 5:20 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • brotherjukebox
    27 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 8:28 AM

it appears the site as down as i can't get a start button to appear!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 8:47 AM

If I may clarify this a little.  I've run into a few players complaining that when they attempted to start a game, the "Tee Off" button would not automatically appear in the host's lobby once they had 2 or more people.  This isn't affecting everyone every time though because I was just able to start a game with no issues.

Also, this should be in the bug reports forum.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 10:02 AM

Here's a link if you ever want to see if any site is down for you. GL

www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com

• brotherjukebox
    27 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 11:07 AM

well thanks nivlac for being so smart and knowledgeable about the site.

• brotherjukebox
    27 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 11:10 AM

If you will look at the time we both posted Nivlac you will see about 20 minutes difference. At the time I posted there was no start button on any page. However about 10 minutes after I posted it appeared.That was not a bug or i would have reported there. It was a server issue.

• bigfish99
    38 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 11:22 AM

there is some thing going on here after the multi game i tried to get into.

i started a game by myself got to 44% and the screen just blanked out.never seen that b4.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 11:31 AM

We made a system update last night, which probably explains why the button disappeared for a few minutes. We will post an announcement here soon on the changes we made.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 12:54 PM

brotherjukebox, there's really no need for the sarcasm.

Your original post wasn't exactly the definition of concise, which a bug report needs to be.  The right forum helps too.  Since there actually is no "start" button anywhere on the site (it's "Play Now") you can clearly see how I could mistake your situation for my own, especially considering they were only 20 minutes apart from one another as you said.  There's no need to start a duplicate thread for potentially the same problem.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2008 2:25 PM

Hi nivlac, bullet #4 on the list of updates from today should resolve what you saw in the multiplayer lobby. http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/366.aspx

• krystalblue
    229 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 6:59 PM

the tee button is still missing on multiplayer

• PAGES
RSS