• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2015 10:04 PM

YankeeJim:

VamboRools:

" you can check-out any time you like

but you can never leave"

Truer words were ne'er spake.  LOL

How else can they have over 1 million users ( and a lot of level 1 hacks ) but over 1 million accounts !!!!

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 8:39 AM

Taking a quick glance at stats and score history, I don't believe he is asking for a friend.  Hard to find a round under par, and he is a 78 ave level 100 Legend.  I think someone tiered up too far and now doesn't like it, nor can he compete anywhere.

Just my thoughts.  And holding my tongue on any other thoughts.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 11:27 AM

I tend to agree with Gary, but regardless of your score against par, anyone can still create personal challenges.

Looking at the OP's stats, at a guess I would say the hand eye co-ordination is not quite there for whatever reason.

Therefore instead of playing the current ball, try the Max Pro ball, will give you more time and scores might improve

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 11:32 AM

Deleted,   after posting and reading it,  it really didn't make sense like I thought when typing LOL.  

• budyoderb
    33 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 5:19 AM

I'm havingtoo many problems with WGT for some reason. Staying  hooked up and playing, if freezes up and sends me a message that i'm not on line. I would like to remove WGT for a day, then reload it to dee if that changed the way it playes,..I do NOT want to delete my account  can you help me? before  anything happens can you contact me and let me know whats going to happen? I have 464 credits I don't want o lose as a 76 year old on S.S. and money is so tight that this the free vedits are the onty  way I can have a shot to buy items.......... Thanks for yo help in this nanner Bud Yoder  , usaer BUDYODERB

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 7:49 AM

The mods do not answer in the main forums Budy

Try scrolloing down to the very bottom

*Contact WGT*

Click it

Then *Customer Service* 

They will answer you. Sometimes the weekends are slow, however, they will get back to you.

good luck with your dilemma 

• BrianCheese
    36 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 11:46 AM

He possibly didn't want someone pointing this out, but, you know, if it made you all hard and big in the troos, then carry on being hurtful. 

• PAGES
RSS