Forums

Help › Forums

Re: is "Submitting bug to WGT" being ignored?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 20 2009 4:25 PM (2 replies)
  • Bigdre28
    16 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2009 2:27 PM

i submitted the same problem 3 times to WGT already and still nothing has been done about it. So I'm thinking why bother even submitting them?

I guess i'll give it one more try in the forum right here.

On hole 13 on BP right in front of the green on the right side (close to the hole) the fairway and fringe stops the ball immediately on any chip and pitch shot. It kinda acts as if it was rough.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2009 2:43 PM

Hey Dre... if you want an answer from someone (at WGT), it's easier to write to members@worldgolftour.com.

Submitting just lets them know about it, and writing it here lets us know... but no response from WGT should be expected.... (Unless you happen to catch Alex wandering through, spreading her special kind of sunshine.)

Send it off via email.. you might be surprised at the speed of the response.  Not saying anything will be done about it, you understand, but they will get back to you.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2009 4:25 PM

Hi bigdre, we do read the bugs you submit through the game. This means that we'll try to recreate the problem and determine whether or not it is a bug. If it is, we will schedule a fix for an upcoming release. We appreciate the reports, so thanks for submitting them.

RSS