Help › Forums

Re: Earning credits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 17 2009 8:43 AM (3 replies)
  • JCarrier
    9 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 9:17 PM

Hello All,

I am wondering if there is a way to earn credits for equipment without actually paying for them.  I've spent enough on my real ones and don't want to start again.

Thanks,

J.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 9:53 PM

Deposits and Credits

What are credits and what can they be used for?

Credits are the in-world currency at WGT. In order to play in some World Golf Tour online tournaments, you will need to pay an entry fee with game credits. You can also purchase in-game items in our Pro Shop using credits. You can purchase WGT credits with a credit card or win them by playing in tournaments.

• JCarrier
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2009 6:45 AM

Thank you for the reply.  Still, how can they be won by playing in tournaments?  Do I have to buy in initially or are there free tournaments that I can play in to earn credits?  Also, can they be earned by playing "closest to the pin" tournaments?

Thanks.

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2009 8:43 AM

On the tournaments page each tournament listing contains prize info consisting of either a package indicating prizes or a gold coin indicating credits or both.  There is an indicator of entry fee: free or the # of credits to pay.

The search box upper right this page and the FAQ's have loads of additional helpful info.

Cheers,

RSS