Forums

Help › Forums

Re: getting ripped off

Fri, Sep 23 2022 5:28 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • iukine
    195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2016 1:52 PM

I too have changing meter speeds. This has been happening for a couple of years now. I am sure it's because my computer is a piece of junk. Old computers are not meant for WGT. Glitchy and jumpy meters are a way of life for me and the only way to fix it is buy another computer.I bought one last year and it was a lemon, returned it got my money back and went to Hawaii instead. LOL!!! While it's annoying when the meter wigs out it also lends to the realism of the game,IMO. Because we all know that some days you got it and some you don't, in real golf that is!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2016 2:12 PM

PaulTon:
    The meter is designed to accelerate as it get closer to the 'ding' line.

I think this gets lost on a lot of players. If you think about how a real swing is executed, you don't swing the same speed all the way through the ball-you accelerate through it.  :-)

• MDWa
    23 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 5:28 PM

very good explanation. I was just curious as to when I watch Young46 on youtube I dont see the meter speed up at the end of his shots like mine? could it be a computer thing?? I just witnessed a 22 ding game in just 9 holes I have never even came close to that in my 10 years of playing. Just curious.

• PAGES
RSS