Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game Play

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 13 2009 3:07 PM (5 replies)
  • NOLADAD
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 7:34 PM

I just started playing on WGT and really enjoy it.  I am curious about something and was hoping someone could help.  When hitting, besides slope, wind, club distance, and accuracy of the hit, what else helps or hurts a shot.  I am only asking because I keep getting inconsistancy when I hit and dont understand.  EX: I was hitting a 3H which goes 205.  I had 20 yards of wind at my back, the green was down 1 ft, i was on the fairway, and when I hit it the 1st time the ball landing mid green and rolled 25 ft past the hole which was 230 yds total.  I restarted hit the same club with the EXACT same factors and it landed short of the green in the bunker which was a total hit of 185. I tried this many many times and everytime it was different.  I only am counting the times when I hit a perfect shot in the middle of the white line and when all the factors where the same.  Sorry for the length of the post but any advice would be helpful.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 11:17 AM

I have found that sometimes no matter how many notes u take and how much u pay attention to every single detail..... there is just a glitch in the system. It can be very aggravating but I am sure it is very hard to get this game absolutely perfect. I think WGT will keep on improving as long as they get good feedback from the players

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 11:34 AM

NOLADAD:

I restarted hit the same club with the EXACT same factors and it landed short of the green in the bunker which was a total hit of 185. I tried this many many times and everytime it was different.

Do a search for "beast" in the search box.   Many items of interest on this topic.

Cheers,

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 1:54 PM

Scoresby is right...  so

All together now...

"It's not a bug, it's a FEATURE!"  lol

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 2:50 PM

...it's a FEATURE!

Aww, too late.