Re: Country Club Passes

Mon, Mar 20 2023 10:16 PM (69 replies)
  • philb1818
    267 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 2:19 AM

alosso:

WGTChampion:
    SRBass:
    I would really like to know how you play a 1 hole practice round. I have been playing for 5 years and never ever seen that?
    There is no 1 hole practice round. You can do 3, 9 or 18 but no single holes.

_CHAMPION

O si tacuisses...

There are two ways:

1) Select a golf course via top menu: Community - Golf Courses. Select one hole - PLAY HOLE NOW. This has been available "forever".

2) PLAY NOW - Strokeplay - practice mode - select one course - Holes: "Random 1" - select playing conditions - TEE OFF. From a recent update (less than a year ago).

alosso:

philb1818:
    i meant there is no option for single hole play on mobile platform

True. Do you want to practice a given hole?

No i was referring to above post, where you state 2 ways of playing single hole, as i stated before maybe guy is mobile only player so your options are not available to him

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 2:45 AM

philb1818:
    i was referring to above post, where you state 2 ways of playing single hole, as i stated before maybe guy is mobile only player so your options are not available to him

OIC - this was only one page before your first post but two years earlier - didn't see the connection.

In retrospective, Champ may have referred to mobile play though there was no hint to it, and I saw "5 years" written by SRBass and excluded mobile from my thoughts because it hadn't been available then.

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 3:06 AM

Ok took some screenshots on mobile before and after buying and using a club pass as you can see with time shown top left the actual time till next pass continues to drop from 1h6 minutes b4 i bought the pass then to 45minutes after i have bought and used a pass (doesn't revert back to 12 hours)

May be different on pc, may try it out one day

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 3:10 AM

pdb1:
    Yes it is the same . 12 hours only if not interrupted by buying a pass . Also will change the optimum points scored round . If a pass is bought . 

See post above, also didn't seem to affect my optimum point score

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 3:22 AM

philb1818:
    Ok took some screenshots on mobile before and after buying and using a club pass as you can see with time shown top left the actual time till next pass continues to drop from 1h6 minutes b4 i bought the pass then to 45minutes after i have bought and used a pass (doesn't revert back to 12 hours)

Clear as mud ;)

Thanks for the effort and the proof! I take it as you say, and to be honest, I never looked into that situation in detail.

The more obvious fact is that you don't receive a free pass while you have one in your account.

It's possible that this buy-and-use process doesn't touch the clock - perhaps only recently(?) or exclusively on mobile(?), but why has nobody ever objected to the -12 h statement?

philb1818:
    May be different on pc, may try it out one day

I repeat my mantra: "Don't buy a CC pass. Never!"

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 3:38 AM

alosso:
    The more obvious fact is that you don't receive a free pass while you have one in your account.

Very true, apart from clash prizes

alosso:
    but why has nobody ever objected to the -12 h statement?

which 12hr statement do you refer to? if it is that free passes come 12 hours apart (except during clashes) then i have no objection to that fact

PhilB

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 4:43 AM

No real experience of rwwgtpcc rwwgtpcgp or rncpcp, mobile play is a different set up, so cannot really respond, the differences don't bother me too much just wish wgt would make cross platform play an option

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 7:29 AM

philb1818:
    rwwgtpcc rwwgtpcgp

Brand new developments of our friend Paul (pdb1).

• Terrcher974
    7 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 10:16 PM

...and keep in mind when you quit early and forfiet, you are also costing the opponent his cc pass! And he/she doesn't get credited either. Bad for everyone! FINISH YOUR GAME!

RSS