Help › Forums

Re: Golf Tourneament On-Line

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 2 2009 12:57 PM (2 replies)
  • Organizacion
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 7:26 AM

Golf Toruneament: World Golf Tour

We are going to realize the first tilt of Golf of our forum. The tilt will consist in two days of game, with the possibility of realizing several rounds in the day. The way of game will consist of a round of 9 holes of the field where there was disputed the past US Open.

This way the rounds will be disputed according to the schedule that is established in our forum, in which the rounds will be discussed, opinions and visions of game will be able to be exchanged, in addition in that the totally updated classification will be established, after a round of game, it(he,she) gets up-to-date with the resultant information.

To join the tilt only you will have to realize of it in the forum of the tilt. So (then,since) when you carry out this, the organizer will look for you inside the game to add it as friend and to be in contact.

Thank you very much for your attention.

For more information:

http://programacion-ard.com/elforoquenecesitas/index.php?topic=9.0

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 7:56 AM

Sorry my friend but I have no idea what you're talking about here so could you please try to explain what is that you want to achieve here ?

The link you've provided is entirely in Spanish, and unfortunately for people who doesn't have any language skill like me, could not comprehend what the hell that web page was about !!

To sum it up short, what is this post all about my friend ?!

• Organizacion
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 12:57 PM

Ok!

Now is in english.

See you friend.

RSS