Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rental Clubs

Sun, Apr 9 2023 11:59 AM (32 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2016 6:34 AM

No. I do not have any probs at the moment, T-Goodness. Yes. I did notice the "Save" button.

What I was referring too was - I too had a problem in the "past" with rental equipment and changing my equipment back to its original state. During that time(which again was a few months ago) someone told me to start an "Unlimited Play game" and then quit the game. That somehow RE-SET my equipment so I could change the equipment back to its original state. AGAIN - this was a few months ago and I can not remember who it was that told me how to fix the problem - THIS SAME problem people are having at the PRESENT TIME.

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Sun, Apr 9 2023 11:09 AM

Hi.......I rented some FREE RENTAL CLUBS yesterday and now today.....but WGT won't allow me to DELETE those Rented Clubs..............think they're 'trying" to get me to buy the higher priced clubs..........ya think???

• Slashline
    4 Posts
    Sun, Apr 9 2023 11:59 AM

I believe that this event rents those clubs for 24 hours, and probably you can rerent them again until the weekend's over. Meanwhile if you don't like the clubs, just swap them out. You do not have to buy them.

RSS