Help › Forums

Re: LIFE SPAN OF BALLS

Mon, Feb 1 2021 11:22 AM (23 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 2:51 AM

borntobesting:

mrmp1:

I would bet you are buying 3 balls when the popup says you have 1 HIT LEFT only buy when it says you are down to you're LAST BALL check you're ball inventory

No the balls appear to wear out faster on the new version. 

That's not what I am seeing. Appears normal for me. Same as flash.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 3:13 AM

callaghan159:

borntobesting:

mrmp1:

I would bet you are buying 3 balls when the popup says you have 1 HIT LEFT only buy when it says you are down to you're LAST BALL check you're ball inventory

No the balls appear to wear out faster on the new version. 

That's not what I am seeing. Appears normal for me. Same as flash.

Absolutely same as flash. 2,5 dots endurance has 120 hits, which is worth about 10 normal 18 holers per sleeve. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 4:14 AM

twinponds169:

mrmp1:

BINGO !!!

If you click on your profile pic in the upper right corner of the game when it opens, then click on edit equipment near the bottom center, then click on your ball, it will tell you how many balls you have.

This new version gives you a pop-up every time you are on your last "HIT" on the ball, and offers you to buy a new sleeve, even though you don't need one. The pop-up is way too similar to the actual last "BALL" pop-up, almost seems like a cheap money grab by WGT since there never was a pop-up like this before unless you were actually on your last ball.

It clearly states you have 1 hit left on your ball. If you buy a sleeve then it’s your fault for not reading the text. Hit the ball. If it is not your last ball nothing happens. If it is your last ball you get the last ball warning then.

What I was saying earlier in the thread is that the balls don’t  seem to be lasting as long as before. I don’t have the patients to count every shot on a ball to see if they are wearing out quicker or not. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 11:22 AM

borntobesting:

I don’t have the patients to count every shot on a ball to see if they are wearing out quicker or not. 

You don't have to count every shot. Just look after each round (Total strokes - putts). It should only take about 54 holes. 

RSS