Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Zealand

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 1 2009 10:58 PM (3 replies)
  • dashmanzzz
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 1:35 AM

why cant i go to the tournaments because im from new zealand?when the australians can?

• DixieWhizzKid
    18 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 4:04 AM

Mate ! We are being given the big finger here man.Piss poor IMO !

We can enter an "international' tournament that gives us "bragging rights" for 1st,2nd & 3rd but yet damn near every other major country gets to enter comps for CC prizes.So basically it doesnt matter if you spend money on this game or not,you get kicked to the curb.Im glad i found that out just as i was about to buy new clubs to compete.

B.S !

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 7:23 AM

If you would bother to look over the forums with that fancy "search" box over there -------------------->

You would have found that it's not WGT's fault that you are not eligible for tourneys.... it's your government.

International Laws and whatnot.

• DixieWhizzKid
    18 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 10:58 PM

The search function is rubbish simply put but thank you for the explanation Snaike.

The thing about this tho is there is nothing stopping me from changing my country of residence to Australia (god forbid) & playing & collecting credits for a placing.So whats the big deal ? I can fully undertstand the material & cash prizes but make believe money in a virtual golf game lol Come on...

Oh well...

RSS