Forums

Help › Forums

Re: tiger in the woods

Mon, Apr 13 2015 10:24 PM (52 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2015 12:32 PM

SweetiePie:

It would seem that Spieth is the future of golf and in my eyes I can't see anyone better suited for the honor than he. Everthing about him allows for it. It is known as a Gentleman's game and Jordan Spieth is a Gentleman of the very first order. Mr. Bobby Jones himself would be pleased.  ~ SP ~

JS is a genuine as you could possibly want to represent the game at 21 yrs of age...what I really liked was as tough and focused as he was the whole tournament, he barely looked at the putt on 18 to break Tigers record, he had it locked up and the record just didn't matter.

As long as he doesn't end up in one those hair transplant commercials LMAO

It was painfully obvious the young man is very self conscious about his receding hair line on the 18th fairway LOL, I turned 65 Sat. and he had me thinking about my hair line for the 1st time in my life, but he had the gorgeous young lady waiting for him so he is excused, I didn't  LOL.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2015 1:29 PM

fatdan:
    As long as he doesn't end up in one those hair transplant commercials

Golly, I didn't miss noticing that either, but as I continue the struggle to be Ladylike and gracious in polite society, I avoided saying anything. Nevertheless....as long as he doesn't get mixed up with the Dr. who did the plug job on Bidden...I hope. He's the same Dr. who did the work on Joan Rivers and Michael Jackson, and had approved for Jackson a procedure to go ahead and have the tail put on. ;-} 

• Steve915
    68 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2015 10:24 PM

Golf's "Big 3" the next 5 years:

Jordan Spieth

Rory Mcllroy

Rickie Fowler

RSS