Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Any one make the cut with WGT clubs ?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:56 PM (5 replies)
  • cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 3:39 PM

Was just curious to know if there was any player out there who made the cut at Bethpage Black using just the standard issued clubs by WGT. I personally don't think it was possible using those clubs,because on most of the par 4s it was impossible to reach the greens in 2 shots.If there are any players who made the cut, then in my opinion they deserve an award for there achievment. Will be very interesting to see how many respond to this thread.

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:11 PM

Why do people love to beat a "dead dog"? Its over let it go we have a winner he did a great job!

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:17 PM

If you read the question properly my friend,i said i was curious to know if any 1 qualified with the standard issued clubs.I am not pulling the winner down, or are there any sour grapes.   OK

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:44 PM

All I know is I couldn't make the cut using all Taylormade. My wife Lysti made it using the Taylor R9 driver and the rest Tourstarters, except for the putter. She still gets the best of me !  At least she said I could wear the hat !  And although it has nothing to do with this post, I'll toot her horn a bit, she finished 28'th in the count with a 73. Damn I really wanted to go to Pebble Beach !

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:49 PM

It is a very tough course, so well done to her for coming 28th

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:56 PM

Thanks but I admit to putting on Taylor wood & hybrid also for the championship round!  =)

RSS