Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Averages for each tier

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 28 2009 8:06 PM (3 replies)
  • dmorris03
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 1:55 PM

I was wondering what the averages to make each tier are. I know  I have seen it on here but cant seem to find it again. 

The reason behind my question is my average is a 66.86  I am now considered a master. That part doesnt bother me, the hard part to get is that the person leading the pro tier is 66.95   6 tenths of a point higher. Did i screew myself by going lower than 66.90 or what.  

Thanks ahead for the respones.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:49 PM

Congrats you just hit master & won't go back if you score higher than that.  I think Nivlac posted his estimate on what the tier cutoffs were once. Maybe WGTAlex could confirm these as people would like to see them again.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 6:06 PM

You can pretty much figure them out by looking at the home page masters, pro, hack top scoreboard..pro level is right below hack top tier...masters right below pro top tier....

• dmorris03
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 8:06 PM

thanks for the reply     now my next question is  that the same two or three people have been leading the pro tier for a long time  did they quit playing or just not posting any good rounds.  Their averages never change so did they just quit there because they are scared to be a Master or what, just dont understand

RSS