Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is It Possible 2 "block" someone that's not a "friend"?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 25 2009 4:45 PM (4 replies)
  • LadyScorpio75
    11 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 9:37 AM

Hi there!

Quick question...  Is there a way to block someone or automatically ignore invites from particular people?  I'm havng problems with someone who's not a "friend" continues to invite me, even when I decline, he sits there and continues to invite, especially if I'm in the middle of a game.  Several times it's even locked up my entire system for whatever reason.  I'm on a new pc, (less than 3 months old) with cable internet, so I haven't a clue as to why it freezes me up like that.  Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated!  Or maybe I'm just blind and missing a feature that's already here (I do admit to having occassional blond moments! :)  ) 

Thanks for any help!

Elizabeth

aka LadyScorpio75

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 11:56 AM

Well, I don't know everything about everything, but I haven't seen an 'ignore' feature yet.

Perhaps a note on the 'suggestions' board and/or a quick message on WGTAlex's wall?

It would stand to reason that with a community this size, something like this will be needed.

Sorry you're having problems...

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 12:02 PM

Hi LadyScorpio, currently there isn't a way to block a specific person. Please email us at members@worldgolftour.com if you believe there is a player harassing you. In the meantime, it is best to ignore the invitations.

• LadyScorpio75
    11 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 12:06 PM

Thanks guys for the info!  Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything as far as the features go!

Have a good one!

Elizabeth

aka LadyScorpio75

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 4:45 PM

Till you get rid of bozo, for the time being, when you are going to begin a game, you can make yourself available to "No-one".

Click right of "Available To" on left side of screen.  Change "everyone" to either of the other two choices

Cheers,

RSS