Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My tournie credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:00 PM (4 replies)
  • ducegolf2
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 2:34 AM

I won a tournament last week. And I still don't my credits. Nivlac and many other people told me to they would get there on Tuesday. Well its Wednesday. I just want to know when they will arrive.

Ducegolf2

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 6:37 AM

"It might take a little extra time because it's Championship week.  It can take up to a week sometimes."

I never specifically said Tuesday.  I should have added "or longer" to that last sentence.

I'm assuming you're referring to the Week 25 back 9 stroke play where you finished in 3rd or whatever.  However, given the fact that you played that tournament with both of your accounts (on the Pro & Hack levels), I'm going to say you were disqualified from earning any credits on either account.

I'm aware you made a voluntary account switch (including notifying WGT), but anyone else who ever tried to enter the same tournament with two different accounts was banned rather handily.  So, I'd say take your lump and move on quietly.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 12:34 PM

I'm in agreement with Nivlac.  If the worst that happens to you, Duce, is that you don't get credit for the tourney you should thank your lucky stars and move on to the next one.  Most folks they find playing multiples get nothing for the win and get banned.

You're still here, consider that a win... and a lesson learned.

Good luck, mate.

• Zambrotta
    21 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 1:14 PM

Yeah there will always be more tournaments . . .

• ducegolf2
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:00 PM

I just got my credits earlier today. I just need to be more patient.

Duce

RSS