Re: Lower the average

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 23 2020 9:45 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cyprinus1396
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 4:17 AM

Hi there
    I read past comments and they were old, I was wondering do you have new update about counting score and how we can lower the average score?
    Is still par3 does not account? what about pa5? and what about matchplay? how WGT will calculate the score?
    thanks

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2020 9:52 AM

cyprinus1396:

Hi there
    I read past comments and they were old, I was wondering do you have new update about counting score and how we can lower the average score?
    Is still par3 does not account? what about pa5? and what about matchplay? how WGT will calculate the score?
    thanks

Ask your club owner to make some easy club tournaments at Kiawah or St. Andrews , I think you will find that is a way lots of players lower their average 

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2020 11:58 AM

Truth.

Or.

Join a Club, like mine, where all Members can make their own tournaments. 😎😂

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2020 9:45 PM

cyprinus1396:
    These comments are still true for ranked strokeplay.

cyprinus1396:
    Is still par3 does not account? what about pa5?
    Par3 + Par5 are still excluded. as are CC Custom courses. You'd have probs to fit Par5 scores below your average anyway (hint: Gross scores are counting!)

cyprinus1396:
    what about matchplay?
    Matchplay wins against higher tiers will lower your average significantly. Should have shown in your wins (as a Pro) against TPs, Masters and TMs.

Also, credit wins push players closer to the next tier.

cyprinus1396:
    how WGT will calculate the score?
    Huh? There is no score in matchplay, only holes won.

• PAGES
RSS