Help › Forums

Re: World Stroke Play Rankings 23 June 09

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 2 2009 10:58 PM (36 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 12:49 PM

Now, this is just my opinion.. but...

Anyone who doesn't play a ranked round just to protect their 'standing' shouldn't comment on any 'handicapping' system.

You already have a handicap.

• Jarid
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 5:20 PM

Sorry Skip that was between me and NCVIZ...Post a round bud:)

• SkipMan20
    29 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2009 4:56 AM

I hear you loud and clear Jarid, I want to post very badly! I really love this game. I will post a score ;when I can place, and earn credits that are more than $0.10-$10.00, win a gift card, or win a trip. I need weeks more of practicing and playing before I post anything,  I will post when I can put in the proper time and preparation. Alex can take me off the board; but please leave my average. Until then, it is what it is. If the players do not understand that, so be it.   

Sorry.  

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 12:03 PM

How about turning the first 4 weeklys in a month into a 4 round monthly tournament. Each weekly will have a point score but the overall month leaders will get double points.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 9:51 AM

Is this idea still going?

• Chapchai
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 4:42 AM

I wonder what the real golf handicaps of the top WGT players are?

Do you all play real golf... do we have any golf pros who play the game?

I play off 5 ...and whilst obviously the physical skills in real golf and WGT are completely different.. i do like the mental similarities...concentration, consistency, mental toughness.

The only other difference is i suppose... those who play on their computer a lot... will be guaranteed to get better and better ... this is not always the case in real golf :)

• JALAII
    42 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 10:58 PM

Don't know if if I'm considered a top player, but my handicap at my home course is 0. I've played golf since age 6. Love the real game and love WGT's version as well.

RSS