Help › Forums

Re: Can't play on Desktop Computer

Mon, May 31 2021 12:38 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 7:21 PM

HBK597:

Thanks for the tip spdemon and JoeLeTaxi91; however, I have been playing for a bit now on the iPhone / iPad so have made a fair bit of progress in the game (lvl 25, amateur). 

I also really enjoy the Mobile version of the game and anticipate it's where I'll do most of my game play; however, am also hoping to get the PC version working so I can also play on the computer at some point.

Well its not to hard to regain lvl 25 and amatuer and if you stay playing via FB you do without a number of things that you get when on wgt.com but the choice is yours

• HBK597
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2015 7:16 AM

Good point SpDemon - I might actually do that.  Thanks.

• clarkah
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2021 6:46 PM

Absolutely complete nonsense I enjoyed playing this game for years and as usual let's change  things and screw everyone who had fun playing this game. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2021 9:11 PM

clarkah:

Absolutely complete nonsense I enjoyed playing this game for years and as usual let's change  things and screw everyone who had fun playing this game. 

Weird things happening in the forums lately...

The Vietnamese coffee machine ads and...

10 yr. + players posting their FIRST comments ever in really old, completely forgotten threads like this one...

What the hell is goin' on here?!...

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 4:47 AM

As Robert Service once said, "There are strange things done in the midnight sun". Sunset today in Fairbanks is 11:31 PM. Clearly that is the problem.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 8:22 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

clarkah:

Weird things happening in the forums lately...

The Vietnamese coffee machine ads and...

10 yr. + players posting their FIRST comments ever in really old, completely forgotten threads like this one...

What the hell is goin' on here?!...

Also, even if trying to take clarkah's post at face value it appears he last played in December, so it's possible they may not even have tried the PCEA version yet. Or just hasn't been back since flash finally went away.

Five months is a long to save up resentment before posting.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 12:27 PM

Wutpa:

Also, even if trying to take clarkah's post at face value it appears he last played in December, so it's possible they may not even have tried the PCEA version yet. Or just hasn't been back since flash finally went away.

Five months is a long to save up resentment before posting.

Good point, Wutpa. 

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 12:38 PM

Do not know why anyone post in here anymore. All they do is crap on people.

• PAGES
RSS