Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Collecting Prizes

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 23 2009 9:19 PM (4 replies)
  • monkeyass
    31 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 8:48 PM

To start, I'm a very inpatient person.  That being said I was wondering how long it took to recieve trophies and prize money from tournaments as I just finished 8th in the Wk 25 Front 9 Stroke Play Tournament.  It has not shown up and I was wondering how long to wait. 

Thanks in advance...

P.S. I've confirmed that I did finish 8th, the tournament is over and my email address is correct.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 8:55 PM

Tournament confirmations can take up to a week, sometimes longer during especially busy times like this week.

They still haven't awarded trophies or earnings credits from the May Amateur Open and that ended almost a month ago.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 3:18 PM

They have to take time to weed out all the liars and cheats, and verify the scores.

You never know, if the 7 above you can be proven multiple accounts you may get the first prize...

Wouldn't that be a kick.

• dbaum23
    25 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 8:44 PM

It looks as if some of the players on the masters leaderboard on the main page may have been from multiple account as some scores were like 30 for 9 holes as a hack.  Why don't they remove them from the leaders list then?

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 9:19 PM

"It looks as if" you've answered your own question. 

Until their scores have been verified, there is no verification that their scores are not legitimate.

Perhaps they should not show a leaderboard at all until after verification.

Cheers,

RSS