Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Any math formulas to find putt distance?

Sun, Jan 16 2022 11:51 PM (75 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,031 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2022 8:39 PM

Tepi62Ka:

Yes I just read it...and get my head messed up but thanks anyway

Here's something else to mess up your head.  There are no shortcuts to putting like you seem to want.  You have been told where and how to find the information, now you just have to digest the one that is right for you.  Otherwise, maybe a different game might be the way to go.

• PureGro1
    728 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 7:52 AM

garyk49:
    Here's something else to mess up your head.  There are no shortcuts to putting like you seem to want.  You have been told where and how to find the information, now you just have to digest the one that is right for you.  Otherwise, maybe a different game might be the way to go.

I dont think he is being dismissive, I really think there is a language barrier with him. 

• Tepi62Ka
    181 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 1:12 AM

Thanks god someone likes to understand me...thanks. Just wonder how I can give effect that I want some shortcut for putting? Like I said, more I am frustrated for my bad putting...

• SamSpayed
    3,702 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 10:08 AM

Tepi62Ka:
    I am frustrated for my bad putting...

You're not alone.  I think pretty much everyone who plays this game is probably frustrated with their putting, even players who have been playing for years ­čśĽ

As I mentioned earlier, it is going to take time, and practice, and trial-and-error.  In the meantime, try to enjoy the game.

• Babzilla33
    375 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 11:01 PM

Tony08888:

Babzilla33 uses JC Snead method and his average is 1.24 which makes him one of the better putters in the game. Do a search for JC Snead and read up on that system.

Appreciate the shout out Tony. You are a good friend and a great putter from all the videos I’ve watched. Keep it up sir!

-Ross-

• Tiewaz
    1,007 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 11:51 PM

RSS