Help › Forums

Re: VALLEY of the SUN C C invites

Mon, May 22 2023 12:43 PM (624 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2023 12:24 PM

Hello Paul,

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL WGT MEMBERS:

The Famous Paul (pdb1) and me (Henry Kawa) also known as the best WGT Player of all time met in person in Phoenix AZ.  We went for a  nice breakfast and talked about many WGT events from the past, present and future.   Never a dull moment in the entire 2 hour meeting.  Thank you Paul.  Turns out you are an outstanding, honest and caring person.  It was my honor to meet you in person after knowing you for the last 10 or so years in the Forums and speaking many times on WGT.   Can't wait until we meet again next year. 

Henry Kawa (by the way - I am not the best player of all time.  lol).

• cardkleener
    38 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2023 6:46 PM

I've met a few guys in person. This game used to be a lot of fun. It's really changed. The game is so inconsistent I'm not having fun anymore.  

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 11:00 AM

cardkleener:

I've met a few guys in person. This game used to be a lot of fun. It's really changed. The game is so inconsistent I'm not having fun anymore.  

This ^^^ is exactly why I don't play anymore.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 11:45 AM

ct690911:

cardkleener:

This ^^^ is exactly why I don't play anymore.

I like it, maybe even more than before

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 6:38 AM

pdb1:

Hey Paul- You may want to edit out the guys email address from that last pic. Im sure his spam filters would appreciate it...lol

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 9:40 AM

PureGro1:
    Hey Paul- You may want to edit out the guys email address from that last pic.

Agreed.  Exposing someone else's personal information for everyone in the Forums to see is a huge no-no.

Still, it's heartwarming that you (Paul) were able to catch up with an old clubmate 🙂

RSS