• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 5:18 PM

Now heres the skinny on Easter & Pinehurst - Draw Your Own Conclusionables
    Put the "Key" words in bold and such bellows:

EASTER SCHEDULE & INFO AT PINEHURST RESORT:

10:30 a.m. Face Painting
    11:00 a.m. The "Hunts" begin

This FREE event will be held at Cannon Park in Pinehurst. A special visit from the Easter Bunny is planned along with face painting, lots of eggs, candy, and FUN! Youth will be separated in the following manner: Ages 3 & under Field #1; Ages 4 to 6 Field # 2; Ages 7 to 9 Walking Trail. Special Prize Eggs will be "hidden" for each age group and do not forget to bring your Easter baskets. Happy Hunting!

this hallowed North Carolina golf resort is surprisingly kid-friendly and Easter weekend offers myriad opportunities for families to have fun together. Easter weekend festivities include a resort-wide scavenger hunt, bounce houses, face-painting, an egg toss, and a birdhouse-painting workshop. Aside from the usual Easter Sunday egg hunt, there's also a flashlight egg hunt on Friday night to give bigger kids a challenge, followed by a family movie.

This historic and kid-friendly golf resort always pulls out the stops for families on Easter weekend. This year’s bundle of fun includes a family scavenger hunt, old-fashioned tug-of-war, "Cottontail Croquet," relay races and more. Kids can test their taste buds by identifying the right flavor of jelly beans, press their luck in an egg-tossing competition or have fun with games and crafts in the kids’ club. The "Easter at Pinehurst" package starts at $185 per adult, and includes a commemorative family portrait, Easter dinner, breakfast buffet, and variety of scheduled events. Plus, kids 12 and under stay, eat and golf for free at Pinehurst.

I sincereally don't want to talk about "It" --- Its still out there.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 5:38 PM

another shot of the egg with yancy's drone watching.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 5:54 PM

--------------------BREAKING NEWS----------------------------

Boss!  We have a suspect!

I got an anonymous PM from someone named "The Shoe" with a photo of the person he says is responsible for the easter eggs on Pinehurst #2.  Here it is:

I thinks we should be getting one of them BOLOs out ASAP Boss.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 6:40 PM

andyson:

--------------------BREAKING NEWS----------------------------

Boss!  We have a suspect!

I got an anonymous PM from someone named "The Shoe" with a photo of the person he says is responsible for the easter eggs on Pinehurst #2.  Here it is:

I thinks we should be getting one of them BOLOs out ASAP Boss.

Bolo has been issued....

Please be on the look out for Vodka loving 5 foot tall Rabbit.  Suspected to be armed, and dangerous, with eggs that he has been hiding behind the furnace.  Please proceed with caution when approaching the suspect.  Suspect is know to have pin point accuracy with a 3 iron from 230 yards.  Suspect also may have altered their appearance and could be using either of the two Aliased below.

Alias One

Alias Two

Please take note that not matter what the suspect says, these are just Aliases and disguises, he is not a woman.  He may use a female avatar but again he is not a woman.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Bradwiz
    65 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 8:18 PM

Hi all,

I decided to go out and see if there were anymore Easter eggs out there, check out what I found on hole no. 5.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 9:39 PM

Bradwiz:

Hi all,

I decided to go out and see if there were anymore Easter eggs out there, check out what I found on hole no. 5.

Two eggs and one Easter Bunny down.  16 Eggs to go!  Great find.

- WGTdbloshoe

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 10:38 PM

Bradwiz:

Hi all,

That's some impressive stuff up above Sir - nobody can say you aren't doin the work.
    You must have some natural hunting/seeking abilitiables. You would be a good man fer taking on a Sasquatch hunt all up on the Bethpage.

Impressed, My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 10:45 PM

OK....I have to say this as my brain just goes there & whatnots.
    Now yeah to a common feller like myself (My name is Yancy) that looks like a large bi-pedal "Easter Bunny" and them colorful balls are dead ringers for painted up fancy like Easter eggs.

But lets step back from this and think - If you were an Alien who needed to do a "Colonization Pod-Drop" on a golf course - what better way to keep it on the downsies lowsies than throw a Bunny suit over your alien green torso and drop the pods right in front of everyone.

Now I am not saying that this Aliens in disguise,....but...come on...Its definitely Aliens maybes and such?

Had to throw me 2cents out.
    Sincerealy, I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, Sep 14 2014 7:22 AM

Doc Moose and I went out and found the egg on # 6 last night . Just went and saw the Bunny and egg on # 5 .  I am loading up with starter balls and looking for any one who wants to go in search of said eggs . I need someone who is smart enough to take Pic,s so we can report back with proof .

OPY

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, Sep 14 2014 7:43 AM

Sounds like a hoot opy, but unfortunately I am off out soon so I can't join in  : (  hope you find someone to assist you on your quest though, good luck.

RSS