Forums

Help › Forums

Re: MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 6:54 AM

I have not heard from Bob in awhile either.  Have to check with some of his other friends from his days in TPC and see if they heard anything,

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 7:50 AM

Another missing is Tracy a dear friend that was a daily player went MIA awhile back....I have talked to some other close friends of her's and nobody knows anything...Very worried...

Tracy1st Tracy1st

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 11:54 AM

Here's a guy who hasn't shown up in a long time:

Joaquin Raphael Carlos Juan Jose Ramone Jorge Eduardo Raoul Sanchez.

He goes by the golf name: Jose Ramone Smith

Last seen trying to pass himself off as an Irishman.!!!!

But, I'm guessing the Scottish accent will give him away...

ct

• greenmanfromg
    692 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 2:27 PM

Dellbest

Sad to say Mark contracted brain cancer and  passed on in 2016. 

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 2:30 PM

Daddyskat .

still in my club but has not appeared now for a few years .

she fell out with me as she seemed to think i was anti female but she just had a different sense of humour .

she was always in demand for the programmes she wrote on calculation club , wind etc .

she signed out saying her company in california's silicon glen  was so busy she was working 7 days per week and she had bought a sailing boat and was learning how to sail in some lake in the backwaters of california .

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 7:15 PM

craigswan:

Daddyskat .

still in my club but has not appeared now for a few years .

she fell out with me as she seemed to think i was anti female but she just had a different sense of humour .

she was always in demand for the programmes she wrote on calculation club , wind etc .

she signed out saying her company in california's silicon glen  was so busy she was working 7 days per week and she had bought a sailing boat and was learning how to sail in some lake in the backwaters of california .

I still have her program from years ago

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 7:18 PM

pdb1:

As a better memorial alternative . Out of the highest respect .I offer this collection of pics and avatars . The added visual can add some pleasant memories to one who has disappeared , passed . got lost and came back , but was missed , etc , etc .

I have taken every entry from this thread where a request was made out of concern for their whereabouts .

I have added a few more that I knew .

Then I dug deep into the search . I think most all are here .

In the cases in which either I could not connect to their link . Or their profile was disabled . I created a spot for those using the shadow dude . If out of any of those anyone has more luck finding an appropriate pic for any of those . I will change them out .

I think you will enjoy this montage of so many held fondly .

Corwyn and Fatterson have both been on recent

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 7:38 PM

Thanks Paul for the input.

I am afraid that I will not be updating this thread, so if someone wanted to cut and paste, feel free to do so.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2020 12:25 PM

Here is someone I have not heard from in a very long time.   A very good friend of mine: Rich, or better known as    RENNIW52

Any ideas as to what hanppened to him?  

RSS