Forums

Help › Forums

Re: COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sun, Feb 8 2015 4:21 PM

congrats Serenity on 3rd place and STATO LIBERO DEI LITFIBA on 4th .....big achievement making it all the way to the end of this great tourney

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 1:37 PM

I wrote on profile of the winners players..............i'll wait your reply.

bye

Carlo

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 6:16 PM

Hello everyone!

All the CC passes have been sent to the winning players of the "Bonus Stage".

-abq-

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 7:20 PM

Thanks for the passes Alberto.......was a pleasure to participate in such a well run event, kudos to all who made this event such a success!

• Andivo
    830 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 11:25 PM

Grazie Alberto e Carlo per i pass.

E' stato un piacere giocare con tutti quei campioni in questo bellissimo torneo.

Spero che se doveste organizzare altri tornei ci terrete in considerazione per un eventuale invito.

per i Black Diamond GC

Ciao

Federico

***************************************************************************************************

Thanks Alberto and Carlo for the passes.
    It was a pleasure to play with all those champions in this beautiful tournament.

I hope that if you were to organize other tournaments we can keep in consideration for a possible invitation.

For the Black Diamond GC

Ciao

Federico

************************************************************************************************

• 2Dom
    41 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 11:26 PM

Ciao Alberto,

Thanks for the passes, was a pleasure to participate.

BRAVO !!

Sherbrooke CC Team

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 2:17 AM

Hey thanks, Alberto. Man...talk about service. Now if we can just get every major industry, we have to deal with all the time, to operate like this tournament & those who ran it.

Many thanks again, and can't wait for the next one.....No hurry though, take your time. ; - )

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 3:03 PM

Thank you pdb1!

I noticed some of the numbers in the spreadsheet were off and I fixed them :-)

-abq-

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM

Hi Alberto, how are you? What about a new edition?

RSS