Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hitting it "excellent"

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 14 2009 3:53 PM (9 replies)
  • SeanMR
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2009 6:58 AM

Anyone else ever hit it right on the line but it doesnt go straight?  i hit a very similar or almost exactly the same the shot a few times and missed to the left and right of the line and it goes much straighter. Hmm....

• MElli22631
    32 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2009 7:47 AM

It's the deviation factor built into every shot. Some hear mention it as the beast. It's a random variance that occurs - usually not in your favor. We all deal with it.

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2009 11:42 AM

It also has to do with how the wind is blowing.... and the wind is rarely blowing exactly with you or against you.  And sometimes it switches a little too...  Like if it's coming straight from the left sometimes it will switch a little with you or a little against you... 

• LtHolmes
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 11:39 AM

click the "play free" and have a blast till you find out you cant compete when you cant even hit a fairway

the game mechanics are messed up by design, you at WGT should be ashamed at yourself

• dray2009
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 12:03 PM

It's a joke when all you can do on 5 and 7 is make double or triple cause the ball doesn't go far enough to carry the junk.  I know the idea is to work your way up, but I bet a lot of people just give up because it's so stupid.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 12:15 PM

Click the 'play free' button.. learn the game, play Kiawah for skills and practice... get the skills, maybe win a tourney to get credits... then, play the TOUGHEST course in the US when you are ready..

Or, cry, whine, claim its a scam and leave.

Your choice.

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 2:41 PM

Allo of you guys who complain about this FREE game site... stop playing! its that simple, dont play , stop posting your cries for justice of how you are being forced to pay to play a game!! Stop crying about the people at WGT and thier conspiracy to make money off your hard earned money! Just dont play! Go away enough already!! Its rude of you to post another game site to draw players away from this site.  

By the way Rockey1: if its online  and not played by actual human beings...IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S  virtual golf !! any game online is virtual.

• patwhitegolf
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 3:14 PM

Look at the wind direction, by hitting it sooner or latter with the right amount of wind is a perfect shot than hitting on the center because the wind will carry it, kinda like real gold um.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 3:53 PM

Links ... real golf??!?!? 

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAHHhhhaaaahahhahaa,......

I just played the demo.. first time ever..  beat sergio garcia -8 to -3 for nine.

Cartoon golf at it's finest.

RSS