Wed, Sep 1 2021 3:00 AM (58 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 6:17 AM

TopShelf2010:

gip204:

Sad.   I have just that one account.  

Gip204   :)

On a separate topic, I am surprised you have not been recognized as of yet as a Trailblazer. Keep an eye on your profile wall, I am sure once he reads this you will be given a trophy.

It's not worth anything, just a desperate attempt for attention/recognition on his part.

Don

What did that do other than take the thread off topic, waste a bit of space and add more (I'm not sure what is it you guys are up to is it flame baiting, showing off to each other, or just plain bullying?) of the same. Never mind more of the gang chipped in and you've never minded wasting space, have you

Don? (x10,388 and counting)

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 7:26 AM

DodgyPutter:

TopShelf2010:

gip204:

Sad.   I have just that one account.  

Gip204   :)

On a separate topic, I am surprised you have not been recognized as of yet as a Trailblazer. Keep an eye on your profile wall, I am sure once he reads this you will be given a trophy.

It's not worth anything, just a desperate attempt for attention/recognition on his part.

Don

What did that do other than take the thread off topic, waste a bit of space and add more (I'm not sure what is it you guys are up to is it flame baiting, showing off to each other, or just plain bullying?) of the same. Never mind more of the gang chipped in and you've never minded wasting space, have you

Don? (x10,388 and counting)

He didn't name names. just made a prediction. (that hasn't come true yet). And the only way you'd know who he was talking about is because you've observed the very true situation that he described. 

You on the other hand attacked him directly and personally and called him by name. including his post count.

Here's a mirror. Pot meet kettle. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 7:43 AM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 3:03 PM

Mythanatos:
    He didn't name names. just made a prediction. (that hasn't come true yet). And the only way you'd know who he was talking about is because you've observed the very true situation that he described. 

I've observed the other threads this has been done in and yes I know who posts trophy's. .as do most people here, no he didn't actually name him, well done! 

Talking about mirrors if you guys are fine to look in one with what you're doing then good(?) for you.  There was a lot revealed in the other thread and you've since attacked him at any opportunity.  I don't care how clever you think you are with words or how you twist things, I think what you are doing is cruel and that's why I responded.

Strange how what he was being attacked here for doing (he does do it) here what he was advised to do in the another thread.

You derail threads with pictures of trophies that ought to be posted on users' Walls instead... 

Remember that?  The next post was:

EPIC Mic Drop post my friend.

Classic... Will save that for the history books.

Well done.

Don

Mythanatos:
    You on the other hand attacked him directly and personally and called him by name. including his post count.

I named him by answering his post, it's the way it works you know, and it says on all his posts how many he has made so that's not a secret either.

I criticised the amount of space he's wasted by leaving blank lines and then writing Don 10,388 times (I personally find it irritating, not a bigee but irritating all the same).  As far as I, and this site, is concerned Don isn't his name, it's just something he writes and it's not unique (would you believe there have even been men who pretend they are women for the purpose of being gifted equipment).  On this site each one of us has a unique username.  I simply don't care about the majority of his posts or how many there are. Strange that was seen as a reason to put out a useless list, something that would be criticised if done by another.

Mythanatos:
    Here's a mirror. Pot meet kettle. 

Makes as much sense as the rest I suppose and hopefully much more fun for you than quoting something properly. 

Please just stop it, seriously in what positive way could you describe the post I responded to?  Was it meant to be funny maybe? 

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 3:22 PM

@ DP

Solid points made and you are a gracious champion on Paul's behalf. Certainly better than I could have done. Ironically, I have great respect for both Topshelf and Mythanatos and have found neither of them presented as trolls in their many posts ....except when it comes to Paul.

Indeed, unlike most trolls, they are helpful, knowledgeable and generous with their advice.

Paul has remained unusually quiet for a while now....perhaps their end game has been realized. I hope not.

ct

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 4:21 PM

• BOZskills
    391 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 6:44 PM

@ DP and CT +1. Let it be.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 3:00 AM

This thread is a perfect example of why there isn't anywhere near as much interaction on wgt forums  as there should be .

The usual suspects on here , picking on an individual with a mob mentality and doing their best to bully people they disagree with or don't like, off the forums.

It's ugly and distasteful to  view and the perpetrators  should take a long hard look at their  behaviour both on this thread  and others.   WGT  should also ask themselves  exactly  why they allow cyber bullying  and trolling to  carry on , when it is clearly against their own guidelines  and they have the power to stop the individuals perpetuating it .

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 7:25 AM

@DP

I'll be honest. i got about a paragraph in and it got so disjointed that I skipped to the end. 

TLDR

I'm sure it was a fine essay.

RSS