Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why was my other account disabled?

Tue, Jun 9 2009 8:20 PM (8 replies)
  • timdip
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 4:23 PM

It was timdip1 and I have no clue why it was disabled. I logged on and it told me it was disabled.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 4:27 PM

Maybe because you are not allowed mulitple accounts?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 4:37 PM

Kaslo is right.

Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at support@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice.

Terms and Conditions.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 4:37 PM

Yes, multiple accounts (for one person) is against the rules.

from the Terms & Conditions...

Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at support@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice. Continued violation of the Terms & Conditions, including the creation of more than one player account, may result in the termination of all of your player accounts.

*edit* ninja'd by Snaike :o

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 5:47 PM

Get a Clue! One account per user! Rob a bank and when they stain the money with dye you can go back and ask for fresh clean crisp bills, just let them kow you robbed the bank last week and did not appreciate the stained money! LOL!

• FreddieLove
    58 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 8:54 AM

My other account name is Tibbets.

Freddie

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 9:07 AM

lol, nice try Freddie.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 9:20 AM

Speaking of multiple accounts. I played a multiplayer game against a hack yesterday with a 150 stroke avg. He had never completed a single round, but yet i got beat by 3shots. Either hes one of many multiple accounts, or the next #1 contender.

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 8:20 PM

Funny you should mention that.. This past saturday 06-06-09 we had a NCGA individual qualifier at my home course here in Calif. I have a HCP of 18.2 so I was paired with some other players I never seen before, two of the players in the group were playing to a 22 & a 28 HCP! the 28 HCP player shot 2 over par  gross on the front 9 and 4 over on the back 9 for a gross 78 net 50! Talk about sand baging why cheat at this game ? Vurtual or real! Some folks dont have any morals. By the way the two guys with the high HCP were braging about being the No.1 & No.2 on the watch list! They cheat just to get a chance to play at "poppy hills".

RSS