Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Canadian Masters CC

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 8 2010 9:34 AM (3 replies)
  • thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 8:42 AM

We are looking for members that will be active in our club. What I mean by active is that you like to play the other members as much as possible and that you like to compete in the CC tournaments.

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 3:52 PM

i remember been active in your club until i got kicked out for setting up a credit tourney,no 2nd chance was given and you wonder why you have so little activity in your club

mikem77

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 5:47 PM

mikem77:

i remember been active in your club until i got kicked out for setting up a credit tourney,no 2nd chance was given and you wonder why you have so little activity in your club

mikem77

It was written right in the rules when you signed up for the CC. If you did not read the rules that is not my fault. Also if you have a problem with it bring it to me privately. The forum is not a place to discuss personal problems.

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 9:34 AM

hi 

i have no personal problems thanks

but i know for a fact that other members set up credit comps in your cc and they got a warning and a  second chance.all water under the bridge now you did me a favour,but i recommend you tell any new members what they can and cant do because the rules you speak about arnt in the wgt cc rules.enough said goodbye

RSS