Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 10 2009 3:49 PM (2 replies)
  • MillzRM88
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 7:05 AM

I just started playing, why is 30 FT the shortest putting distance?  5-12 ft'ers are tough?  What is the best way to gain credit for new clubs without paying for them?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 12:13 PM

Somewhere in these forums (I'm too lazy/tired to look for it) is a very comprehensive putting guide.  In it, you will learn that the 30' can be broken up into 6' increments, etc etc etc.

Gain credits for new clubs with no money by winning tourneys...

practice practice practice.

Or, open 2nd... 3rd... 4th accounts and sandbag lower tiers.  This, however is cheating and WHEN you get caught, all accounts are closed.

• bobinor
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 3:49 PM

I forget exactly which hole I was putting on, perhaps #16 on The Black, and I was faced with a side-hill down-hill putt of over 24 feet. Of course I missed the hole badly as the ball came up short and the ball continued 10 feet past the hole. Now in the real world the next putt would be basically uphill, having run so far past the hole. But in the game, I was faced with another side-hill curving groaner. Why? I was too frustrated to take notes at that point but thought maybe gravity had no effect in WGT. It sure would help if you could "save" shots besides the last tap-in.

RSS