Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Loading Issues

Sun, Aug 20 2023 7:50 AM (8 replies)
  • Flaron352
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:45 AM

It is taking over 3 minutes to load a game it at all being able to access. Wasnt' able to get on at all yesterday due to this problem and after 30 minutes gave up. Continuing same today and if it keeps up will give up on WGT. Prior to yesterday others were experiencing slow load, cut offs etc. It is no longer fun and perhaps time to move on if not corrected very very soon

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 11:06 AM

Flaron352:

It is taking over 3 minutes to load a game it at all being able to access. Wasnt' able to get on at all yesterday due to this problem and after 30 minutes gave up. Continuing same today and if it keeps up will give up on WGT. Prior to yesterday others were experiencing slow load, cut offs etc. It is no longer fun and perhaps time to move on if not corrected very very soon

We're sorry that you are experiencing problems when trying to load a game on WGT. The most common load problems (freezing and loading errors) are solved by clearing your Flash and browser caches. These errors usually occur when the game cannot read or access the cached files on your system.  If they become corrupted or unreadable you'll often be unable to log in.

Any time you're having prolonged loading times or load manager errors this should be the first thing you try.  It's also a good idea to clear caches when we release a product update.

If you are having other issues running WGT, please see the link below:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

- WGTdbloshoe

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 12:45 PM

we did not see any loading or connectivity issue on WGT's side yesterday

• BamPebble
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 12:55 PM

I have encountered problems loading game and change in course positions for some time now. I often lose connection to the internet while playing. I have reported this problem several times to no avail. Fix this *** website now.

• nigyrob
    92 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 2:51 PM

Wow.....first post and your ordering WGT to fix their website???

"I have encountered problems loading game and change in course positions for some time now. I often lose connection to the internet while playing. I have reported this problem several times to no avail. Fix this *** website now."

Clearly YOU don't have a clue what YOU'RE talking about.........

May I suggest YOU make a call to YOUR service provider if your having internet connection issues and stop ordering WGT to do something that's clearly not THEIR problem!

Yippie Kai Ya ........

• WinnerWoulds
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 12:14 AM

this game sucs keeps freezing

• sniper1958
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2023 4:22 PM

mine doesn't even load anymore says application update than keeps saying retry just played the other day

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Thu, Mar 16 2023 10:56 AM

Sniper, try this...

Navigate your way here...

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Topgolf \ WGTLauncher

...and locate the folder named golf, then rename it, perhaps golf1 or something like that. Then run the launcher again.

If the game update installs successfully, go back into the WGTLauncher folder and delete the golf1 folder (or whatever you named it). You will see another golf folder there, do not delete that one.

⇩ EDIT : Thank you Roland, glad it helped you.  ; ) ⇩

• Roland22x
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2023 7:50 AM

Yes that also solved my loading problem aft er doing a windows reset thanks

RSS