Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Guess who?

Wed, Apr 10 2024 12:28 AM (2,510 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,075 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 11:04 AM

spa75:
    Wow memories,  just had flashback of me dad screaming and shouting at me ,   "don't scratch it, dont ding it , and watch the rings, break them and I break you"      happy days.     :)

It's nice to do mechanical stuff with dads, even someone elses, lol.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 11:43 AM

Hahaha my dads knowledge of mechanical stuff was knowing where to put oil in the engine , and that was all he ever did if the car broke down. My memories of being in the car with him driving was often that, of the car filling with black smoke ! 

• ScottHope
    10,075 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 1:09 PM

My dad was a bit like that too Lesley. He was happier with a sheet of graph paper and ruler to be honest.

• spa75
    330 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 1:45 AM

Hi   all    

Hey opy,   no prize needed for me this week , my prize was just getting it eventually right,   it got the old grey matter working.    Ty to all involved in the ins and outs of the guessing game.  

Gl all happy smashing,    catcha nxt time.    :)

• ScottHope
    10,075 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 3:15 AM

Thank you Shane. I expect Opy will add it to next weeks prize if he doesn't want to do a random giveaway, or we get a moderated correct entry within a day or two. 

• spa75
    330 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 4:30 AM

OK, no worries. Thank you.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 6:26 PM

This weeks winner 

ScottHope:
    moderated correct entry

This player  ,,, He has been moderated for years but still posts something that will never be seen almost every day . But this player still plays , has no friends nor CC yet has a voice that WGT put on hold do to emgoyes so they say , 

Who am I ? 

OPY 

edit : A prize is  there ifin any one gets this non Sunday fun day mix up random Hijack . ( that was a hint to said player ) and that was not me . 

• BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2021 2:52 AM

opyeuclid:

This weeks winner 

ScottHope:
    moderated correct entry

This player  ,,, He has been moderated for years but still posts something that will never be seen almost every day . But this player still plays , has no friends nor CC yet has a voice that WGT put on hold do to emgoyes so they say , 

Who am I ? 

OPY 

edit : A prize is  there ifin any one gets this non Sunday fun day mix up random Hijack . ( that was a hint to said player ) and that was not me . 

That sounds very much like PDB1 but I think he's gone AWOL as I haven't seen him post for a while now. Kinda peaceful yet kinda miss his posts also LOL

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2021 12:46 PM

Would it begin with p and end in the first digit number ? Loli

he posts practically every day still , just not on forums . He reads forums then responds directly to the poster on their wall !! 

• ScottHope
    10,075 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2021 1:27 AM

No idea. R2D2? Lol.

RSS