Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Scott's tips.

Fri, Apr 12 2024 12:26 PM (748 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 12:52 PM

Yiannis1970:
    Another bow to you Scott!!! Worked like a charm!!

No need to bow Yiannis, just pop my cheque in the post!

Thank you.  ; )

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2022 9:06 AM
    YouTube Picture-in-Picture

Another YouTube tip that some of you may already know...

If you right click on a video you'll get this context menu...

...but if you move your cursor away from that menu and right click again, you'll get another menu...

...and if you click on the Picture-in-picture option, you'll get a little pop out, resizable, moveable video window that will remain visible and on top of other windows until you close the browser tab for that video, or the pop out player.

NOTE : For small videos like the ones at WGT, you might have to fullscreen them first, so that there is room to display the second right click menu. 

• Charlene01
    907 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 6:39 AM

I'll never make an ace. Can't ding it!

view?usp=share link

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 7:38 AM

Er, ok. Aces and dings are not connected by the way. Another thing is, I believe an ace is a hole in one from the tee, not from somewhere on the fairway. But keep trying because you never know when they're going to happen.  : )

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 2:51 AM

I agree with you Scott but I reckon wgt don't.   The shot was during a CTTH game and I think wgt do call it an ace if it goes in and add it to your HIO's if you finish the round.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 3:54 AM

I'm sure you're right Dodgy. If I recall correctly at least one of my holes-in-one was from a CTTH game.

• GreenLaser
    176 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 3:05 PM

I have the Hole in One Achievement completed, but I've never made a HiO except in CTTH, and there's no HiO in my stats.  

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2023 8:23 AM

pdb1:
    But they  label them with no consistency . Monday I had an ACE from the tee and Thursday I had a HIO from the tee .

The terms are interchangeable, Usually meaning 1 shot from tee to cup...with CTTH you only get one shot - if it goes in they call it an Ace. What else would they call it in that formats conditions? 

BTW- you now also have Ranked HIOs and Non ranked game HIOs in your stats.

RSS