Help › Forums

Re: Scott's tips.

Fri, Apr 12 2024 12:26 PM (748 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2022 12:58 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Another useful tip! Thanks, Scott.

Is there a way to completely eliminate those "shorts" videos so that they don't show on my list at all? I find the vast majority of them are just click-bait garbage.

Thank you Simon.

I don't know of a way to block/remove the video shorts from your YouTube feed, but if I find out anything, I'll let you know. ; )

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2022 1:11 PM

ScottHope:
    I don't know of a way to block/remove the video shorts from your YouTube feed, but if I find out anything, I'll let you know. ; )

👍🏻👍🏻

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 3:39 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Is there a way to completely eliminate those "shorts" videos so that they don't show on my list at all?

Would this work for you Simon?

• PopsK1950
    1 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2022 6:37 AM
    Windows 10 & 11
    Open your task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and on the processes tab under apps, click the arrow to the left of golf.exe, or double click golf.exe, then right click on WGT Golf and select maximize from the drop down menu and voila! You are now maximized. If there is a Unity Crash Handler process running in the task manager, end that task, switch to another tab (any one will do), then go back to the processes tab, double click golf.exe then right click on WGT Golf for the menu to get maximized.
     Trying to help a friend with WGT, when he opens task mgr all that is listed under process tab is "golf (32-bit)", there is no WGT golf listed to right click and maximize... any ideas?
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 1:31 PM

PopsK1950:
    Trying to help a friend with WGT, when he opens task mgr all that is listed under process tab is "golf (32-bit)", there is no WGT golf listed to right click and maximize... any ideas?

Hello PopsK, tell your friend to try double clicking the golf.exe (32bit) or clicking the small arrow to the left of it to expand the process and show the WGT Golf part.

• stewbeef60
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2022 10:19 AM

when I open settings my resolution is dark and won't allow me to change, there is not a full screen button either

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2022 12:41 AM
    If you go into settings during a game then several of the options, including resolution, are unavailable (dark). Try changing the settings when you're not in a game.
    If the resolution is still not available when not in a game, then you could try a RESET.
    You're right, there is no fullscreen button. I have a small app that will maximise the game window but still allow you access to your taskbar, if that interests you. Details HERE.
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2022 1:58 AM

ScottHope:

Would this work for you Simon?

Oh, boy... I completely missed this here. Sorry for the late reply, Scott.

And yes, it'll work for me. Thank you and cheers, bro. (No funny emojis until the Queen's funeral on Monday.)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2022 2:45 AM

No worries Simon. I miss and forget stuff all the time. I once spent ages wondering where the sugar bowl was, until I discovered it in the fridge, lol.

Thank you.

⇩ EDIT : Hehe. : )) ⇩

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2022 3:02 PM

And me on the way out looking for the keys while holding them in my hand LOL

RSS