Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Scott's tips.

Wed, Feb 21 2024 6:30 AM (745 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 9:25 AM

mrmp1:
    Hi Scott, my friend still couldn't get rid of his hybrid and add his 3rd wedge so I tried to add the wgt hybrid myself to see if I could figure it out and now I am stuck with it and no 3rd wedge is there something I'm missing. MEL

You'll need to follow the video very carefully Mel to make sure you don't miss any steps.

⇩ EDIT : Okay Mel, thanks. ⇩

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 9:41 AM

never mind after watching video a few times i got the steps right  and got rid of the hybrid 

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 2:18 PM
    Make a link to a specific section of a YouTube video and other tidbits

If you wanted to link to a YouTube video, (not to play in the forum), you might use something like this...

...but what if you wanted to link to a short section of that video? Well you can, by making a few changes to the url.

First, remove the watch?v= and replace it with embed/ ...

...then add a start time of 30 seconds for example, and a stop time of 40 seconds, to the end of the url ?start=30&end=40 . If you omit the stop time &end=40 the video will play from the start time to the end. If you omit the start time start=30 the video will play from the beginning to the stop time.

...and that is your completed link.

If you want it to autoplay, then add &autoplay=1 to the end...

If you want a video to loop automatically, you need to add a playlist parameter, playlist=[video ID] and a loop parameter, loop=1. You can't loop a video with a start and end time though. To loop a single video, the playlist parameter takes the value of the video ID itself as shown in the example below...

If you want to make a custom playlist, just add more video IDs to the playlist parameter separating each one with a comma...

Nerdtainment, have fun!   ; )

• Dharla
    316 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 4:54 PM

Hi Scott, I was just on your page looking for a script. If I recall correctly you used to have one that would let a player select and play a single hole on any course. It was for the flash version. WGT had a way to do this also but yours was better.

Do you have anything like that for this new version? 

Thanks, Dharla

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 1:08 AM

Hi Dharla, sadly I don't have anything that will allow you to play one hole in the new version. Hopefully WGT will add this at some point in the future.

Regards,

Scott.

• JPThunder19
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 11:57 AM

Scott, I'm running into similar problems on the Ipad (iPad 8, using SkyTrak) where none of the icons work and there is a glove pointing to apparel, but I can't click on anything. I've tried deleting the app and re-installing it but I run into the same problems. It was working fine a few days ago, but since I updated the latest version of the app it hasn't worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Justin

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 12:48 AM

Sorry Justin, I don't use any mobile devices so I can't offer you any help. I can only suggest searching the forum.  : (

RSS