Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Scott's tips.

Fri, Apr 12 2024 12:26 PM (748 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 6:20 AM

Thank you Don.

Happy New Year to you and your family too. ; )

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 1:06 AM

pdb1:
    On my new page . My banner has taken a fall . My truck doesn't have a winch to pull it back up

Looking at it now Paul.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:58 AM

pdb1:
    On my new page . My banner has taken a fall . My truck doesn't have a winch to pull it back up .

Try changing the top and left values in your img style tag for that banner.

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 1:43 AM

Hi Scott,

Hope you can help with a simple one. When I create a table in word the drag it across into the forum I lose the table but keep the txt and format. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 7:49 AM

Hi Rob, WGT screwed up most of our styling options a while back without giving us any reason as to why. Tables are unfortunately a victim of this.

Unless anyone else has a solution you might be better off putting the table into Excel online or Google sheets and posting a link to it.

I do have some table templates, but they might need modifying to suit your needs. You could copy the HTML and dump it into codepen to edit it.

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 4:59 PM

Many thanks Scott for such a quick response. I fear mine might not be as quick as I have been deemed unstable and need moderating. lol.

Not really into coding but have some very basic skill and love a challenge so will give it a go. 

But hoping you can help me and my club by modifying this code

TEAM A
    VS
    TEAM B

vs

vs

vs

vs

vs

vs

vs

vs

vs

vs

SCORE 

-

SCORE

but with the following two tables format

I'd hope others would also benefit from this format as well.

In the mean time its easy enough to make an image and save on imgur to share within the forum.

Play well stay safe

Bob

RSS