Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Thu, May 6 2021 4:07 PM (464 replies)
  • SPEK306
    6 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 6:46 AM

Happens all the time when using BlueStacks and having less than 8 gigabytes of RAM game constantly crashes,,, usually because of the invite your friends ad

• SPEK306
    6 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 6:47 AM

People for feeding just as a person about to put in the game doesn't let you continue and gives you three pars or three bogeys is absolutely unacceptable fixed that glitch immediately how could it be around since the game's introduction and still be happening happened to me three times in one day ruined an entire Showdown tournament for me

• pdb1
    21,899 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 11:46 AM

SPEK306:
    how could it be around since the game's introduction and still be happening happened to me three times in one day

Games introduction :

Flash : 2007 through 2020 .

glitches : 2007 through 2020 .

New Platform PCEA : 2019 ----------------->

glitches : 2019 ---------------->

With Flash . Through the years . Many many dozens of glitches , errors , problems were constantly improved , modified and eliminated . Sometimes a dozen per month probably . It was an on going process and fight . Right up until the very last day of Flash .

With PCEA . A new platform . They had been developing for 10 years . With the intent to copy , mimic , duplicate , match , come close enough to the original game to retain an interest in their product .

I think they take that undertaking very seriously . Their infamous lack of communicative skills . Does not define the entirety of WGT admin as lackies .

I think we will continue to see improvement in the way of many little glitches , errors , problems . Get fixed every month . As has always been the case .

Some of the more uncannily similar to Flash glitches . The priority ones to us . Are also priorities to the tech and development team .

Many of those are also similar to the ones that eluded repair for 15 years .

If this new program is capable of meeting the demands of the WGT Universe . Then it should not take 15 years to determine . Technology suggests that the time factor will be much shorter .

NEW PICS UPLOAD Skull410

• SalsaHT
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2021 10:01 AM

Seems I can only reply. 
    Again and again. I'm playing a game and get kicked out saying losthost. 
    I have a fiber connection and never lose internet connection. About ready to give up on a game I have enjoyed. 

• pdb1
    21,899 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2021 4:07 PM

SalsaHT:
    Seems I can only reply. 

Yes first you click

Type your message .

Then click

SalsaHT:
    Again and again. I'm playing a game and get kicked out saying losthost. 
    I have a fiber connection and never lose internet connection. About ready to give up on a game I have enjoyed. 

I do not have fiber optics internet connection . But every test and meter I can do says my connection is fine .

And I have to RETRY my connection all the time . Only for WGT .

RSS