Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • SPEK306
    6 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 6:46 AM

Happens all the time when using BlueStacks and having less than 8 gigabytes of RAM game constantly crashes,,, usually because of the invite your friends ad

• SPEK306
    6 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 6:47 AM

People for feeding just as a person about to put in the game doesn't let you continue and gives you three pars or three bogeys is absolutely unacceptable fixed that glitch immediately how could it be around since the game's introduction and still be happening happened to me three times in one day ruined an entire Showdown tournament for me

• SalsaHT
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2021 10:01 AM

Seems I can only reply. 
    Again and again. I'm playing a game and get kicked out saying losthost. 
    I have a fiber connection and never lose internet connection. About ready to give up on a game I have enjoyed. 

• opusx69
    30 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2021 7:09 AM

Two matches.  First match after 1 hole, second match prior to match beginning, we were placed in the reconnection lobby.  Upon time expiration for my opponent to reconnect I received a resume failed message.  Lost $5 million coins for nothing.  No connection issues on my end.  Seems like a glitch.  Messaged WGT twice, no response.  Any thoughts?

Update:  WGT gave me a 5 million coin credit.  Thank you!

• AngelGriffin21
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 10:05 PM

hello again, I had this problem just a few minutes ago. I played Casablanca and were just chipped my ball on the green, when Iwas crashed on a sidemenue where me was told that I had cancelled the game. It is already the third time this happens to me in a Casablanca or else match and I lost this way 22000 coins. I also lost my german National flag, but this is another story and not so much important. please helps me that I feel no more robbed from wgt, thanks your german ANGELGRIFFIN21

• civman
    698 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 4:14 AM

I played a Tour Pro from another country in the Bellagio coin room.  I was up by 3 shots after the first hole.  The game started taking 10 minutes to load after my shot was taken, everytime.  I jumped out of the game 2 times, each time the game reloaded and the other person was able to continue. It only happened after I shot the ball.  I was well on my way to winning this match.  We were both 2' away on the second hole, putting for par. WGT owes me 4.5 million coins!!!  Fix your dam game, so crap like this does'nt happen. Pay up!!!!!!!!!!

RSS