Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Thu, Jan 28 2021 10:14 AM (452 replies)
  • RobBrookfield
    141 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 1:20 PM

Over  the past two days I've been in the middle of three stroke play games and I've been thrown out and advised that I've been disqualified.

It's obviously a serious glitch in the system but it's extremely annoying and frustrating beyond belief.

Also I have to send messages to the other players to advise them of what happened and that I didn't forfeit.

The other extremely annoying aspect of all this is that I'm trying to make Tour Master and in two of the games I was 2 strokes up on much higher ranked players.

This issue needs to be addressed urgently as I'm sure I'm not the only player affected

or am I ?

Rob

• pdb1
    21,090 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 6:44 PM

RobBrookfield:
    Over  the past two days I've been in the middle of three stroke play games and I've been thrown out and advised that I've been disqualified.

Rob . Was it not you that signed in in 2013 ? Is this not a Deja Vue ? Did you not have these same issues when you first started ?

RobBrookfield:
    Also I have to send messages to the other players to advise them of what happened and that I didn't forfeit.

Not necessary . They already knew .

RobBrookfield:

This issue needs to be addressed urgently as I'm sure I'm not the only player affected

or am I ?

Rob

Nope . Probably one of many thousands .

WGT is fully and completely aware of all of these issues .

Within whatever constraints they have . Whether it be qualified technicians . Or any at all . They are doing all they can .

• SamSpayed
    2,786 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 10:14 AM

RobBrookfield:

Over the past two days I've been in the middle of three stroke play games and I've been thrown out and advised that I've been disqualified.

[...]

or am I ?

Rob, it's not just you.  Others (including myself) have experienced the same thing in multi-player games.  This was my post about it a couple days ago.

RSS