• plaguexyz666
    832 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2021 6:19 PM

They still aint responding .... Useless

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 4:35 AM

Customer Service does exist.

I just heard back from member services after 6 days.

They did not take the time to read my full issue with selling an old set of Nike irons but rather said to click on profile icon and sell clubs.

I already did that.  So sent another message telling them what I did the first time.

It won't let me sell them because the clubs are stuck in a virtual bag in flash version of game.

Guess they are running on a skeleton crew.

Just wanted you to know that at least one person is their but not sure how long he or she has been doing this.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 6:02 AM

mrm6400:
    As fas as I am concerned, they pretend.

mrm6400:
    It won't let me sell them because the clubs are stuck in a virtual bag in flash version of game.
    So they haven't fixed it in two months - typical, and forseeable because the return of clubs doesn't add to the revenue - zero priority.

mrm6400:
    Guess they are running on a skeleton crew.
    Cut them some slack - CS is probably limited to lunchtime, one hand at the fork or at the bun.

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 12:59 PM

We just lost our CC Owner and it seems we got an automated message saying it has been a problem in the past.

THEN FIX IT,SIMPLE

Over 10 Years down the line and this **it is still a problem.

Sort it out WGT.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 1:00 PM

mrm6400:

They respond...all you need is a little patience.  They're swamped with issues and all sorts of new users aka ex-flash players) and their issues.  They do respond to all help messages.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 1:08 PM

Borat74:

We just lost our CC Owner and it seems we got an automated message saying it has been a problem in the past.

THEN FIX IT,SIMPLE

Sort it out WGT.

Borat, if I can make a suggestion... maybe check with The Bushwackers CC.  They recently lost their CC owner as well, but somehow managed to get ownership transferred to a new owner.  Maybe they can at least let you know what they did to accomplish that.  

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 1:26 PM

SamSpayed:

Borat74:

THEN FIX IT,SIMPLE

Sort it out WGT.

Borat, if I can make a suggestion... maybe check with The Bushwackers CC.  They recently lost their CC owner as well, but somehow managed to get ownership transferred to a new owner.  Maybe they can at least let you know what they did to accomplish that.  

TY Sam i have spoken with someone else who was in the same situation,its just frustrating as it is an automated response,but i will look there owner up and see what can be done,Again Thanks Bud.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 12:46 AM

SamSpayed:

Borat74:

THEN FIX IT,SIMPLE

Sort it out WGT.

Not sure WGT has ever changed an owner posthumously. My guess is some owners pick a trusted person within their CC or their family, with whom they share their password and instructions what to do, as a "just in case" precaution. Pretty sure our CC has that type of an arrangement. 

• PAGES
RSS