Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Oh Brother

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 8 2014 11:39 AM (2 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 6:54 AM

Pardon me for laughing but it did get funny while watching The Cadillac Championship at the blue monster coarse in Doral, Fla..  Wind gusts topped 30 mph  --  ha,ha,ha,ha.  113 (ya, that's one hundred & thirteen) balls went in the water  --  oh ha,ha,ha,ha,ah.  Tiger Woods sank 3 of them.  That's about $7 down the drain.  --  LOL    I lost 1 on WGT (now that ain't funny)   --  just dandy

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 7:29 AM

dandycap:

Pardon me for laughing but it did get funny while watching The Cadillac Championship at the blue monster coarse in Doral, Fla..  Wind gusts topped 30 mph  --  ha,ha,ha,ha.  113 (ya, that's one hundred & thirteen) balls went in the water  --  oh ha,ha,ha,ha,ah.  Tiger Woods sank 3 of them.  That's about $7 down the drain.  --  LOL    I lost 1 on WGT (now that ain't funny)   --  just dandy

Actually , at the end of the day , it was 122 balls yesterday , that went swimming . Just about everything hit towards the water , went in the water . Good thing for them is , there is no cut line , and conditions today should be better .

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 11:39 AM

Lonnie   --   Unlike the WGT ball that goes in the water and just vaporizes what do you think a Tiger Woods ball (that's clearly marked with his name on every ball) would go for on the market?  $$?   As for the rest of the balls retrieved, the ball boy can buy a whole new set of clubs.   --  just dandy

RSS