Thu, Oct 14 2021 10:12 AM (77 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:04 PM

tramilleo:

I bow to your greatness lol

Your humbleness is duly noted mortal.

And your good attitude.

I like Paul's posts, they're usually witty and well composed.  They're obviously not to everybody's taste but they sure liven things up around here.  This place would be boring without the likes of him around.

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 5:35 PM

We play because we are addicted Mainz lol today will make 796 days played in a row for me.I love a good debate as well, but when someone comes at me wrong, then i push back. 

• THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 6:29 PM

For the past week,when I click the Play Now button on Firefox,nothing happens.So,I downloaded Maxthon,it's working.

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 7:41 PM

commodo ,maxthon work for me 

• pjschaub
    173 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:13 PM

chrisironsbones:
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com/446433/the-golf-club-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc/

Nice and fancy for sure, one thing that I see (for me that is), you will have to have one heck of a gaming system. Where WGT has no pay up front cost for the game it self and I can play this game on my "not all that" PC, and I don't have pay to play if I so choose. Maybe when I strike it rich on this game, maybe that site will take all those extra credits I can't use here.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:02 PM

pjschaub:

Nice and fancy for sure, one thing that I see (for me that is), you will have to have one heck of a gaming system. Where WGT has no pay up front cost for the game it self and I can play this game on my "not all that" PC, and I don't have pay to play if I so choose. Maybe when I strike it rich on this game, maybe that site will take all those extra credits I can't use here.

I wouldn't mind betting the minimum spec PC to have it looking like that will be pretty mind boggling, certainly way above what WGT needs.

For me the beauty of this game is it's accessibility, you just sign up and off you go.  Everyone else who's registered is there for you to easily find so multi-player rounds are easy.  Play for free if you just want fun, invest some $$ if you want to post good scores.

It has it's faults and I agree that it needs some competition to make it try harder at times but overall, WGT is pretty damn good 99% of the time.

Did anyone else notice the WTF? putts in the video?  Wonder if they'll have a forum to rant and rave in?

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 3:04 AM

O.K

White flag time.

But why does the game play trouble free when you disable wgt's storage !!!!!!

Just asking 

Russ

(Grumps)

• Ivesey
    803 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 10:12 AM

This site is unavailable to me too. Won't load passed the "Checking for updates" notice. Have emailed WGT twice today but no reply as yet!!  It must be a BIG problem methinks!!

Ivesey (Mick Ives)

RSS