Forums

Help › Forums

Re: REVIEW OF THE NEW SYSTEM: D+

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 6 2010 12:17 AM (23 replies)
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 9:23 PM
    • The usual WGT move . Wouldn't expect anything less.
  • EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:30 AM

I'm also not eligible for many tournaments that I've been playing for over two years. I have been going to the individual courses (i.e. Kiawa) and playing ranked games just for variety. I just went from Level 27 to 28, and I swear, now I'm hitting from tee boxes closer to the hole. Can that be right? Which begs the question; how many Levels are there in each Tier? What the heck is going on with this new system? How long is Beta going to be the subtitle on World Golf Tour? Lets get it fixed and let us play some golf!

• bletso1
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 5:13 PM

Love the game, play it whenever I get a chance. But, there should be a way of getting credits for the amount of time you play.  Just suggestion.  It definitely will increase game play and I understand that it is how the the company makes money but maybe only allow the lower teired products be allowed to buy without using the credits to that you have to buy.  Something of that nature.  Other than that I like the whole system.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 12:17 AM

As far as not being able to play the tourneys that you were playing in, I'm sure when Next weeks tourneys are opened that all the weeks free tourneys will have all 7 tiers. They probably should have either waited until tonight for the update or made the update last Sunday night so the tourneys with all the tiers would have started fresh.

RSS