Help › Forums

Re: Stoke Play Tournaments - New Tiers

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 26 2009 3:57 PM (2 replies)
  • Bridge08
    384 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 11:31 AM

Hi,

Since the change in tiers, I've just played the Week 22 Back 9 and although the score ranked against the leaderboard after the round, it does not show within the two tiers available.

Is this because this tournament only has two tiers and I've been ranked into "Master" (not sure how wgt came up with that One)?

Have I therefore played a round, that although reduces my rating I'm unable to collect any credits that could have been available at the end of the tournament (should the site have accepted my entry)?

If this is the case, when will tournaments be available for the additional tiers?

It would also appear, that players now need to upgrade their clubs to be able to fully enjoy the site, as some shots are now out of the range of the standard clubs.

Comments welcome,

Bridge08.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 11:37 AM

Bridge08,

You show up as tied for 2nd place in the Week 22 back nine tournament.  Your place on the leaderboard is based on the tier you had when you entered, even if you advance to a higher tier before the tournament ends.

Starting next month (next week) there will be specific tournaments for the new tiers.

Thanks for playing and take care.

WGT

• alivegentleman
    7 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2009 3:57 PM

It did the same for me.. But when you look at the leaderboard click on hack and then on amateur again and it should load the amateur leaderboard. At least thats what its doing for me

RSS