Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Here we go again..

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 31 2010 4:10 PM (5 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 10:03 PM

After 3 rounds of the Barclay's ... look who's right there at #2.  

none other than Dustin Johnson paired with Laird in the final group.

Good luck, DJ... 3rd time's lucky??

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 5:05 AM

Karma hasn't been on his side lately thats for sure.... Hopefully it cuts him a break this time.....

I'll be rooting for him

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 9:25 AM

Colin Cowherd declared friday morning that Tiger is all the way back. Um not quite ; ) Heres to DJ closing the deal. JB

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 2:38 PM

Cowherd is a moron.. in just about everything he does or says is wrong.

I can't believe ESPN pays this guy to be that stupid on the radio.

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 11:29 AM

Snaike:

Cowherd is a moron.. in just about everything he does or says is wrong.

I can't believe ESPN pays this guy to be that stupid on the radio.

Oh, absolutely. He is profoundly annoying. Especially when he intentionally makes his voice crack because he thinks it's his trademark or something. But the worst is when he touches on some rather peripheral issue, and completely fabricates a stance that he says EVERYBODY else but him takes and proceeds to tear down the opinions that EVERYBODY says about his proposed issue so as to sound like such an incredibly smarter- than- thou, cutting-edge sort sports reporter. Intensely arrogant and yes, very insulting. I ain't a particularly violent sort but I often get the urge to slap him.

• AHudd
    104 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 4:10 PM

Yah..i switched quickly back over to the Dan Patrick show when it became available in my area again..Colin is horrid..sense of humor is way off...doesn't seem to even know much about sports and its always him against the world on is "views" ..Really need a new host for sports nation..his little version of Ron Burgundy is rancid.

RSS