Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Notebook - Automated spreadsheet (alternative to virtual notebook)

Sat, Jul 25 2020 2:57 PM (125 replies)
  • stevemott
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2020 9:45 PM

Hi Kat, I am very new to WGT and need all the help I can get, I would love to try your program, please send me the link.

steve 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 9:42 AM

stevemott,  I'm pretty sure this thread is DOA.

The majority of this thread is from 2013/14  and Kat hasn't played a WGT round in over 5 years.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 9:48 AM

stevemott:

Hi Kat, I am very new to WGT and need all the help I can get, I would love to try your program, please send me the link.

steve 

This is the link to her one drive to get her program.Download all and put it in a folder.

Kat's Calculator

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 9:49 AM

MarchieB:

stevemott,  I'm pretty sure this thread is DOA.

The majority of this thread is from 2013/14  and Kat hasn't played a WGT round in over 5 years.

She has the links in her Blog. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:41 AM

DonCaron:

stevemott:

steve 

This is the link to her one drive to get her program.Download all and put it in a folder.

Kat's Calculator

Steve that is a very good program but the settings that are in it are just a starting point.  It is not one size fits all. You have to adjust the settings to your clubs and balls. I Have used it for years and every time i change balls I have to experiment with the settings until i get it close to what I want. 

there is another pretty good program for wind calculations. Bilkos wind calculator. created by SGTBilko who I just noticed playing today for the first time in ages.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 2:57 PM

borntobesting:

DonCaron:

stevemott:

steve 

Kat's Calculator

Steve that is a very good program but the settings that are in it are just a starting point.  It is not one size fits all. You have to adjust the settings to your clubs and balls. I Have used it for years and every time i change balls I have to experiment with the settings until i get it close to what I want. 

there is another pretty good program for wind calculations. Bilkos wind calculator. created by SGTBilko who I just noticed playing today for the first time in ages.

Bilkos is great also.

I you download it and after you get it in the file. Click on the highlighted EXE file, you want version 2.0

RSS