Help › Forums

Re: NA Challenge - Interested New England Players-All Welcome

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 15 2009 5:47 PM (8 replies)
  • ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2009 7:23 AM

Hey all,

I'm ZACHT, and I will be captain for the New England Region in the North American Challenge. I have done some scouting, and have a few players that I will be contacting, but if you are interested in the least, please let me know in this post or on my wall, and make sure you are signed up here. You must physically reside in New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut or Rhode Island to qualify to play for this region, and I will take into consideration all who say they are interested. I will probably want to play a short round with you before making the decisions on the team (need 6-10 players), so be sure to leave a date and time you will be available.

-Thanks! ZACHT

• ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2009 7:35 AM

Please remember this tournament is not sponsored by WGT. This is for bragging rights only!

• ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2009 10:32 AM

We are still in need of at least three more players! We have three (myself, fuzzygazz and hammerhowe) so far of the required six players. if you are interested or know someone who may be, please sign yourself up!

• ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2009 5:38 PM

Up to 5 players!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 2:26 PM

Hey ZACHT, that fatkx9 fellow, he put USA as his state.  Can you get him to sign up again with the appropriate state? :)

thanks

• ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 5:45 PM

ok niv, when i search him under the wgt players section, his flag is saudi arabian. so this may not be an issue of the wrong state. by the way, i am (proudly) from Vermont

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 5:59 PM

Huh.  Ok, I'll take him off for ya then. :)

• ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 10:49 AM

We still need at least one more player! Come on guys!!!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 5:47 PM

Come on you chowdah-heads! :D

We really need at least 2 more people to play for the New England Region!

If you live in Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire or New York then this is your region! 

There's only 6 days left so sign up today!

RSS