Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Too FUNNY!

Wed, Dec 22 2010 1:59 PM (48 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 4:45 PM

BOFFMEN:

So I travel (hence the post in golf travels) over to YouTube and find this...ROFL

"Stay with me now."

Thanks for that Boffman, no joke...My Rat terrier of 4 years got hit today and I still got a kick out of that...lol

Your right by the way...TOO FUNNY!!!

It sounds like old yancy is trying to imitate one of those 'Last comic standing winners'...I can't think of his name but he sounds a lot like him, on ourpose I think...<O><?>...

• 2slices4u
    6 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 5:55 PM

Thanks for the compliment Yancy.......now you can't have golf without the "Cigar Guy"

He even out-shines Tiger

He was almost as funny as your video........That leaves you at  #1 in my book (1 is just after the 0 and just before the 2). Good luck and make some more videos.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 1:23 PM

YancyCan:

Sweet Mother of Pearl!

2slices4u, You sir have one of the top 3 player icons on the wgt circuit. (in my humbleable opinions). I got to throw in with myself and the other one is this golfer who is "On Fire!" and I mean literally with the flames coming off and such.

Well Played - I am Yancy

Are you talking about me there Fancypants, lol

Thanks and thanks again for the video for our CC Tourney.

Keep the Yancyland wierd my friend.

cheers, Lj

• LordPercy
    58 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 7:02 PM

Deliverance from boredom. Funniest thing I've seen in ages, whack on a brown paper bag hat and call him the "The Unknown Comic'.

F***ing hilarious!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 4:30 PM

LordPercy:

Deliverance from boredom. Funniest thing I've seen in ages, whack on a brown paper bag hat and call him the "The Unknown Comic'.

F***ing hilarious!!!

Thanks for all the support. I am just a common man.

Your Friend, Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 6:49 PM

YANCY SOUNDS ALOT LIKE "FROGGY"  FROM "THE LITTLE RASCALS" ANY ONE KNOW IF ITS HIM?? ROFLMAO

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 1:27 PM

mrsancho:

YANCY SOUNDS ALOT LIKE "FROGGY"  FROM "THE LITTLE RASCALS" ANY ONE KNOW IF ITS HIM?? ROFLMAO

Not unless he is reincarnated. William "Froggy" Laughlin was killed in a motorbike accident at the age of 16.

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 3:47 PM

at 1:52 listen to what Yman says

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 1:59 PM

anthonyvp1:

at 1:52 listen to what Yman says

That just changed my worldviews and such. I was not awares.

Sincerely, Yancy

RSS