• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 12:13 AM

rofl. :)

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 9:17 AM

Danmark2010:
    Listen you *** *** and racist you dont atack my country ok .You and people like you should not be here all people from your CC are cheating in special you *** idiot and *** you and suck my dick you animal

You need to LEARN TO READ.  If you are finding English difficult to get your head round, keep quiet and stop abusing people.  I'm not going to step down to your level to respond to your post, YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE FEW SECONDS IT TAKES TO WRITE ANYTHING NASTY BACK TO YOU.  You're just an immature little kid who needs to grow up.  Please, I'll ask you nicely, how in your little mind have you imagined i was attacking your country.

Listen, DANMARK, I know you cant understand ENGLISH very good, so stop trying to translate things in your head to what you think we're saying just so you can start attacking people because believe me, you will never win.  If you said something very politely (NICELY) in Romanian , I would not make things up thinking i knew what you were saying just to start arguing.  Ti'n deall? os dwi'n siarad fel yma neu di ddim deall fi, ond mond siarad yn arferol ydwi.   Thats an example for you, no one here understands what i was saying because It was in Welsh, but all i was saying is "you understand?  If i talk like this you wont understand what I'm saying but I'm only talking normally"   Simple answer Danmark, LEARN TO READ FIRST

Oh by the way Danmark, i know you love country clubs so much and as you think every one in my country club cheats you need to take a look, I'm the only member so me myself and I are only cheating ourselves, damn chrisironsbones you just cheated chrsironsbones but at least one of us cant wait to be able to taste  your little tiddler, Is It nice and cheesey for me?? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am an ANIMAL

This guy is one big sore loser.  This is a guy who posts on players profiles and accuse them of cheating because a tour pro or lower has won a weekly tournament and not him.  And this is a guy who has been caught with a 2nd account and has the nerve to call others cheats!!  I thionk Its a case of GUILTY CONSCIENCE !! ..LOL

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 6:57 PM

Dang Chris...it'll take him 6 days to read through that...and still get it wrong!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 7:33 AM

chrisironsbones:
    Ti'n deall? os dwi'n siarad fel yma neu di ddim deall fi, ond mond siarad yn arferol ydwi.

I bet the Welsh speaking members could understand this :)

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 3:56 PM

MBaggese:

Dang Chris...it'll take him 6 days to read through that...and still get it wrong!

Yes, just hope google translate keeps him quite for those 6 days

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 2:10 PM

That's enough guys... really? Sheesh.

RSS