Help › Forums

Re: Christmas in July!

Wed, Jun 9 2021 9:20 AM (109 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 12:19 PM

Mushy01:
    both these accounts

Can I get back the Pr of wedges he got from me in Christmas in July .

OPY

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:21 PM

Not the time or place to go after multi's gents let's keep it in the good will spirit that MC intended it to be . . . cheers :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:29 PM

BrickMcDuffer:

Christams in July?? SWEET! ..Thanks MrCaddie... Wondering this?? Are these your ELVES??  

One for every day of the week  , on the seven day  poor MRCaddie takes a break ,before he break is  back  and whatnots...   LOL   .. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 5:35 PM

Lobsterboy:

Not the time or place to go after multi's gents let's keep it in the good will spirit that MC intended it to be . . . cheers :)

Sorry ,, Old forum troll habits are hard to break .

TLLO

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 1:22 PM

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 7:52 AM

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 2:40 PM

Well done to all the Santa's, their helpers . . . and everyone in the community who got involved in this great good will gesture! :)

Peace n Love y'all 

• NSicora
    14 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2013 11:00 PM

I loved my putting buddy meter that someone gifted me. This is a great thing that so many of the generous members here did. Thank you all. Now I am off to fill out more surveys and watch videos so I can get that Versa putter. (didn't feel good asking for it here since I was already gifted a putting buddy).

• jpborowicz
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 9:48 AM

Thank you MisterWGT!

Hoping for a wonderful Christmas in July!   Appreciate any help you can bring to my game.  I've been practicing hard and have come to realize that sometimes a boost in the bag helps to bring you a bit closer to your aspirations!  

Thanks in advance.

-JPBOROWICZ

RSS