OR
skip nav

Forums

Re: AB's Putting Guide-My Secrets 2018 Update

Thu, Jul 9 2020 10:18 AM (77 replies)
  • maoriand1
    1,196 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 2:40 AM
    AB thx for your share skills on green. It s always usefull see how other players play on green. I m more or less very close to your method but we play diff power on green. I already saw your video and i already saw u hit little bit aggressive then me.. u play one aim line closer then me. For a champ 13 i use 0.62.. 0.66 is around a turn 12.. 0.68 > 11.5. This is my parameter but u know it depends by the hole position. Sometime for 10 fters putt i use the same distance in every green. Keep going and don t listen haters 😉
  • dryspot
    608 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 6:49 AM

I agree keep doing what you do we appreicate the videos and tips  thanx  AB.

• GreatScot77
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 8:22 PM

The .xx numbers are adjustments for faster greens. Example: a 10 ft putt on a normal green you would hit as 10 feet on your meeter. A 10 foot putt on a faster green would be multiplied with the speed adjustment (.xx). So a 10 foot putt on a green with .68 adjustment would be 10 x .68 = 6.8. You would then hit your 10 foot putt by hitting 6.8 feet on your meter. Hope that helps.

• BigTrap
    23 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 9:15 AM

Thanks to everyone for the great information! I've been on here for years but want a simple formula for better putting. I use go to ball,aim,try for the ding. Does it work for better scores? No not really but what are you gonna do right? Happy New Years everyone.

• jobycat
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 3:28 PM

I dont know if this is in the forums but I will ask anyway. I have played with a 2 foot gimmy for awhile. I dont care if other players dont like me taking a gimmy, I dont care. Dont play if you dont like the game. Anywho. I have played a few folks that have like a 5foot or longer gimmy. What Gives ??? How do you get that any am i missing something?? I play almost exclusively the wgt mobile on my laptop if that matters. Just wondering

• DodgyPutter
    3,699 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 3:46 PM

jobycat:
    . I have played with a 2 foot gimmy for awhile. I dont care if other players dont like me taking a gimmy, I dont care. Dont play if you dont like the game.

jobycat:
    Anywho. I have played a few folks that have like a 5foot or longer gimmy. What Gives ???

Lol

• SimonTheBeetle
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 3:56 PM

DodgyPutter:

jobycat:
    . I have played with a 2 foot gimmy for awhile. I dont care if other players dont like me taking a gimmy, I dont care. Dont play if you dont like the game.

jobycat:
    Anywho. I have played a few folks that have like a 5foot or longer gimmy. What Gives ???

Lol

LOL x2

When I have an affair, it's a romance. When you do it, it's an adultery.

• Dex000
    58 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2020 10:18 AM

jobycat:

I dont care if other players dont like me taking a gimmy, I dont care. Dont play if you dont like the game. Anywho. I have played a few folks that have like a 5foot or longer gimmy. What Gives ??? How do you get that any am i missing something?? I play almost exclusively the wgt mobile on my laptop if that matters. Just wondering

Hmmm... it's possible that they don't care if you don't like them taking a gimme. Maybe they think that if you don't like the game you shouldn't play. But that's just my guess.

RSS